- ASSOCIATE - COMMERCIAL FINANCE
- ASSOCIATE - CORPORATE
- ASSOCIATE - DATA PRIVACY AND CYBERSECURITY
- ASSOCIATE - EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
- ASSOCIATE - EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION
- ASSOCIATE - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (PATENTS)
- ASSOCIATE - REAL ESTATE (WPB)
- ASSOCIATE (MID-LEVEL) – COMMERCIAL LITIGATION
- ASSOCIATE/MEMBER (PARTNER) - COMMERCIAL FINANCE (CHI or CLE)
- CORPORATE SECRETARY (CHI)
- DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- LITIGATION SECRETARY (CHI)
- MEMBER - REAL ESTATE (WPB)
- PARALEGAL - REAL ESTATE (CLE)
- PARALEGAL (CHI)
- PARTNER - DATA PRIVACY
- PARTNER - EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION AND GOVERNANCE
ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION
McDonald Hopkins LLC is seeking a mid-level associate attorneys to assist their Litigation Department in the Bloomfield Hills and Cleveland offices.
The ideal candidate will have between 2-4 years of business litigation experience, including significant writing experience. Applicants should have outstanding academic credentials, be highly motivated, and have the ability to work as part of a national team. Please submit cover letter, resume, law school transcript, and writing sample.
McDonald Hopkins does not currently accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or headhunters.
McDonald Hopkins is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. (Employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need without regard to any protected category.)