- Associate - Corporate (CLE)
- Associate - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Associate - Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Associate - Intellectual Property (Patents)
- Associate - IP Litigation (CLE)
- Associate - Strategic Advisory and Restructuring
- Conflict/Intake Specialist
- Corporate Paralegal (CHI)
- Legal Secretary - Litigation Department (DET)
- Member - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Member - Real Estate (WPB)
- Member - Securities
- Member - Venture Capital
- Member - Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Office Clerk (DET)
- Public Relations Specialist
- Senior Associate/Member – Construction Litigation
- Senior Associate/Member – Federal Government Procurement
Associate – Corporate (CLE)
McDonald Hopkins LLC seeks an Associate attorney with at least 2 years of general corporate experience to join its Corporate Practice in Cleveland.
The ideal candidate will have experience in contract review, shareholder issues, and drafting corporate documents. Experience with private company matters preferred. Applicants should have outstanding academic credentials, excellent communication and drafting skills, and be highly motivated to be part of a national team. Please submit cover letter, resume, law school transcript, and list of representative corporate matters.
McDonald Hopkins does not currently accept unsolicited resume through or from search firms or headhunters.