- Associate - Commercial Finance
- Associate - Corporate (CLE)
- Associate - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Associate - Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Associate - Executive Compensation
- Associate - Intellectual Property (Patents)
- Associate - IP Litigation (CLE)
- Associate - Real Estate (WPB)
- Associate - Strategic Advisory and Restructuring
- Corporate Paralegal (CHI)
- Corporate Secretary (CLE)
- Desktop Support Specialist
- Member - Commercial Finance (CHI/CLE)
- Member - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Member - Real Estate (WPB)
- Member - Securities
- Member - Trust & Estate Planning (CLE or DET)
- Member - Venture Capital
- Partner - Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Senior Associate/Member – Commercial Finance (Cleveland or Chicago)
- Senior Associate/Member – Construction Litigation
- Senior Associate/Member – Federal Government Procurement
ASSOCIATE - IP LITIGATION (CLE)
The Cleveland office of McDonald Hopkins LLC is seeking a partner-track Associate to join the Litigation practice of our Intellectual Property Department.
Our ideal candidate will have 2-6 years of litigation experience (including brief writing, discovery, and trial preparation) and a desire to take an active role in patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret and First Amendment litigation. A science or technical background and patent bar admission (or eligibility to sit for the patent bar) are preferred but not required.
Applicants must have outstanding academic credentials, be highly motivated, and have the ability to work as part of a national team. Please submit cover letter, resume, writing sample and transcript.
McDonald Hopkins does not currently accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or headhunters.
McDonald Hopkins is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. (Employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need without regard to any protected category.)