- Associate - Corporate (CLE)
- Associate - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Associate - Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Associate - Intellectual Property (Patents)
- Associate - IP Litigation (CLE)
- Associate - Strategic Advisory and Restructuring
- Conflict/Intake Specialist
- Corporate Paralegal (CHI)
- Legal Secretary - Litigation Department (DET)
- Member - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Member - Real Estate (WPB)
- Member - Securities
- Member - Venture Capital
- Member - Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Office Clerk (DET)
- Public Relations Specialist
- Senior Associate/Member – Construction Litigation
- Senior Associate/Member – Federal Government Procurement
MEMBER - SECURITIES
McDonald Hopkins seeks an attorney to join its Securities practice group in the Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit or West Palm Beach office.
The ideal candidate will possess 5 - 10 years of significant experience focused in a variety of securities matters, including securities offerings (public and private), the Securities Act of 1934 (Registered Investment Advisors), the Securities Act of 1940 (Registered Investment Companies) and related disclosures, filings and compliance obligations. Candidates should be self-starters with the ability to work with others to develop and maintain a book of business.
McDonald Hopkins does not currently accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or headhunters.
McDonald Hopkins is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. (Employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need without regard to any protected category.)