PARALEGAL - CORPORATE/REAL ESTATE (CLE)
McDonald Hopkins LLC seeks a Paralegal with 3-7 years experience to join its Corporate and Real Estate Practice in Cleveland. The Corporate Paralegal will assist lawyers in all stages of corporate and real estate transactions and with the preparations of documents necessary to comply with federal, state and local regulations. Candidates should be strong at research and writing, as well as organized and professional.
Some typical job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Preparing filings for business mergers, acquisitions or financings
- Ordering and summarizing lien and title searches
- Drafting documents for many differing corporate actions such as agreements or contracts
- Assisting with compliance reporting and audits
- Drafting or responding to pleadings involved with corporate litigation
- General paralegal duties such as research and correspondence.
Motivated and qualified candidates should apply to submitting their resume.