How To for Employers - Hiring: Getting it right from the start
This is the first in a series of "How To" sessions designed to provide practical strategies to handle tough employment issues, including advice and solutions for real-life compliance issues.
Meal Time: 1:15 PM
- Drafting and evaluating applications
- Conducting background checks - including use of social media
- Preparing for and performing interviews and other appropriate qualifications inquiries
- Making proper classification decisions - job descriptions and pay issues
- Our panelists will welcome your topic-related questions
Debt Collection, Bankruptcy & the Ohio Receivership Law
Saturday, December 1, 2018
McDonald Hopkins attorneys Scott Opincar and Colette Gibbons will present on December 1 at the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association on recent amendments to Ohio’s receivership law and discuss significant appellate cases decided under those amendments.
Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims | Ohio Employment Law Seminar
Monday, December 10, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims at the Ohio Employment Law Seminar on December 10, 2018.