How To for Employers - Leaves of Absence and Reasonable Accommodations
This is the third in a series of "How To" sessions designed to provide practical strategies to handle tough environment issues, including advice and solutions for real-life compliance. This session will tackle common issues that employers face in administering leaves of absence and request for reasonable accommodation.
Meal Time: 1:15 PM
- Identifying when FMLA and ADA obligations are triggered
- Getting the right documentation to support FMLA and ADA leaves
- Engaging in the ADA interactive process and determining reasonable accommodations
- Leaves of absence under the ADA: When is enough, enough?
- What to do when you suspect abuse
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.