Energy Forum: Water challenges in the oil and gas industry.
Water continues to be a hot topic in the shale gas industry. Recovery of shale gas requires large quantities of water. The impact of shale gas extraction on the water supply has already become a controversial issue. Our fifth Energy Forum will explore the significance of water in the midst of the shale revolution.
There is no charge for this program.
Meal Time: 1:30 PM
- Overview of the shale gas phenomena - U.S. and worldwide
- Water related perspectives and strategies of a major Marcellus/Utica driller
- Insights from the Director of Youngstown State University's Water Institute
- Latest state and federal regulatory developments
- Commercial strategies for water operations in the shale gas arena
- Viewpoint from a shale energy supply chain participant
For the Love of Retail Real Estate: Embracing Change and Adapting for Success
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Patrick Karbowski from McDonald Hopkins will discuss "Lease in Default? Best Practices Before and After the Default" at the ICSC's Michigan Continuing Education Program For Real Estate Professionals on February 14.
Attracting and retaining talent in a millennial world
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Understanding the millennial generation is not only important to ensure you are attracting top talent, it is vital to the longevity of any business. Please join us Thursday, March 21 for a discussion on attracting, retaining, and engaging millennials.