The new HIPAA standards: Are you ready? Changes and action steps for HIPAA covered entities and business associates
Join us for an informative webinar on the final Omnibus Rule, which amended the Privacy, Security, Breach Notification, and Enforcement Rules. Our presentation will focus on the revised HIPAA standards under the Omnibus Rule and how HIPAA covered entities (e.g., healthcare providers and health plans) and their business associates (generally, contractors or vendors who have access to patient information) can come into compliance. Topics will include:
This event is a webinar viewed from your computer. The log-in information for the webinar will be sent to your email upon registration. Thank you.rtmp://cp29095.live.edgefcs.net/live/lake29095@39593
Meal Time: 2:15 PM
- Who is subject to the revised HIPAA rules as a business associate
- Expanded business associate obligations and liability
- Changes to the Privacy Rule
- Revised breach notification requirements
- Lessons learned from recent HIPAA enforcement activities and audits
- Steps that healthcare providers, health plans and business associates should take prior to the September 23, 2013 compliance date
Total Rewards: What’s All This Talk About ESOPs?
Thursday, March 1, 2018
Join us March 1, 2018 for a discussion about ESOPs.
Protecting Business Assets 2018
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Protecting Business Assets 2018 - How to achieve your non-compete and trade secret advantage
2018 Medical/Legal Summit
Friday, April 13, 2018
Attend the Medical/Legal Summit April 13-14, 2018 in Cleveland, OH.
American Pathology Foundation
Monday, April 16, 2018
Another Year of Legislative and Regulatory Uncertainty | American Pathology Foundation | Monday, April 16, 2018