Equity Compensation at Privately-Owned Companies in 2015 and Beyond
Join us for the fifth program in our Executive Compensation Series, covering equity compensation at privately-owned companies in 2015 - and beyond.
- Current trends in equity plans at private companies
- How tax rates, rules and reform could change current practice
- If “Cash is King,” why grant equity?
- Pros and cons of granting equity in privately-owned companies
- Phantom stock vs. stock
- Is equity a performance incentive?
- Stock options vs. restricted stock
- The life-cycle of equity compensation—from start-up to exit
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
Executive War College 2018 Conference on Laboratory & Pathology Management
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Executive War College 2018 will be held in New Orleans, LA from May 1-2, 2018.
TTN USA Conference Miami 2018
Friday, May 4, 2018
TTN USA Conference Miami 2018 featuring Rocky Rodriguez
Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Join us June 13, 2018 for a Business Hour: Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
EMLF 39th Annual Institute Meeting
Sunday, June 17, 2018
Karina Kendrick will be speaking at the Annual Institute Meeting