FAR and federal government law training
This full day workshop is divided into three parts. Part one includes a detailed overview of key Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs), as well as new and key federal laws that are crucial to understand and can impact your bottom line. This part also includes key construction clauses and compliance issues. Parts two and three will cover teaming joint ventures, procurement integrity, debriefs, bid protests, size protest and NAICS protests, and small business contracting rules. This workshop will be highly interactive, with plenty of time for Q&A and networking - so bring your capabilities statements and brochures.
To register, contact Sonia Cajigas: firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.642.6551
- How the FAR is structured and where other federal laws apply
- Key FAR solicitation and evaluation clauses and how to read them
- Construction and A/E FAR clauses: your rights and obligations
- Tips to address early signs and mitigate risk of construction claims & disputes
- Protecting your right to claim equitable adjustments
- Teaming and joint venture arrangements: SBA new rues and FAR regulations
- Crucial Issues to address in joint venture agreements and teaming agreements
- SBA new mentor/protégé program and key tips for successful relationships
- New NDAA and other key federal laws that are crucial for small businesses to understand
- Federal contract compliance, procurement integrity and ethics matters
- New bid, size and NAICS protest decisions of interest to small businesses
- Tips on debriefs and protests
300 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2100
Chicago, Illinois 60654
Complimentary parking available at the 300 North LaSalle Garage. At the bottom of the LaSalle Street ramp, cross the railroad tracks and turn right to the 300 North LaSalle parking garage entrance. Garage doors will be closed. Stop at the security speaker, press the button, give your name and say you're visiting McDonald Hopkins. When the garage doors open, follow signs to Valet Parking and collect your parking ticket. Take the parking elevators to the first floor lobby. Check in at the main security desk for your temporary building pass. You will need to show ID. Bring your parking ticket up to our reception desk on the 21st floor for validation.
American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery Annual Meeting on Ophthalmic Practice Management
Friday, May 3, 2019
Handling Real Estate Transactions From Start to Finish
Monday, May 6, 2019
Join McDonald Hopkins' John Heer as he presents "Special Considerations for Commercial and Investment Transactions" for the National Business Institute CLE event on May 6 in Akron or May 9 in Cleveland.
Confronting Violence in the Workplace
Monday, May 6, 2019
In an informative and practical Business Hour, McDonald Hopkins’ Ryan Neumeyer and Mike McMasters, a Protective Security Advisor for the Department of Homeland Security, will provide timely insights on the actions that employers should take to keep their workplaces safe.
Florida Domicile: Call Florida Home and Reduce Your Tax Bills
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Synergy Capital Solutions and McDonald Hopkins are hosting a workshop to help you take the first step to leveraging the benefits of becoming a Florida resident.
Navigating your growth as a female executive
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
This discussion on June 11 in Chicago will focus on providing insight and guidance to females at all levels of their professional careers that may be unaware of the various compensation, incentive, legal and tax issues at play when moving up the ranks or when navigating a transaction involving her employer.