Handling Regulators at Your Facility from a Legal Perspective - 2016 MPG EHS Conference
Mike Latiff is presenting "Handling Regulators at Your Facility from a Legal Perspective" at the First Annual MPG EHS Conference at Weber's Inn, Ann Arbor, MI.
- Relay MPG EHS goals, priorities & their importance
- Introduce MPG EHS Council Goals: SHMS, EMS, EHS Recognition Program
- Handling regulators at your plant from a legal perspective
- Share Best Practices and garner information on ergonomics, Quickbase, property management resources and incident investigations
- Gain insight into ergonomic principles for manufacturing
- Discuss New ISO 14001 standard changes
- Identify the EHS CIP challenge winners
- Network with co-workers across MPG
Ownership Changes & Succession Planning: Big Deals
Thursday, November 1, 2018
Ownership changes, equity investments, stock options, phantom stock, asset sales and succession planning must be done right. Learn guidance on structuring transactions, financing tips, due diligence and practical tips to address in your documents before the transaction closes. Lots of information and audience questions are encouraged.
Understanding the Intellectual Property License 2018
Friday, November 2, 2018
Stephen Rosenfeld, Member, McDonald Hopkins will speak at Understanding the Intellectual Property License 2018 on November 2.
Debt Collection, Bankruptcy & the Ohio Receivership Law
Saturday, December 1, 2018
McDonald Hopkins attorneys Scott Opincar and Colette Gibbons will present on December 1 at the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association on recent amendments to Ohio’s receivership law and discuss significant appellate cases decided under those amendments.
Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims | Ohio Employment Law Seminar
Monday, December 10, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims at the Ohio Employment Law Seminar on December 10, 2018.