Laboratory Privacy and Security: How to Safeguard Your Data and Ensure Compliance with Tougher Enforcement of Government Guidelines
This program is hosted by Pathology Webinars, Inc.
On Thursday, June 23 at 2 p.m. EST, listen as McDonald Hopkins' cybersecurity leader Jim Giszczak, along with government compliance specialists Richard Blake and Bruce Reinhart, also from McDonald Hopkins, provide information on potential vulnerabilities within your systems and show you where data breaches commonly occur.
The "Laboratory Privacy and Security: How to Safeguard Your Data and Ensure Compliance with Tougher Enforcement of Government Guidelines" webinar will teach you strategies that can strengthen your internal controls and better protect your laboratory from outside attacks.
Register for this Pathology Webinars, Inc. webinar here. There is a fee to attend this program.
- How to identify-and fix-potential data breach vulnerabilities.
- How to reduce the likelihood of a data or security breach in your laboratory.
- The specific departments within your laboratory where data breaches are most likely to occur.
- How to ensure your laboratory has the most current policies in place to address HIPAA privacy and security compliance as well as cybersecurity risks.
- The penalties your laboratory could face in the event of a data breach.
- The steps your lab should take to ensure compliance with government regulations.
- How to respond to a security breach when it happens to your lab.
Total Rewards: What’s All This Talk About ESOPs?
Thursday, March 1, 2018
Join us March 1, 2018 for a discussion about ESOPs.
Protecting Business Assets 2018
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Protecting Business Assets 2018 - How to achieve your non-compete and trade secret advantage
2018 Medical/Legal Summit
Friday, April 13, 2018
Attend the Medical/Legal Summit April 13-14, 2018 in Cleveland, OH.
American Pathology Foundation
Monday, April 16, 2018
Another Year of Legislative and Regulatory Uncertainty | American Pathology Foundation | Monday, April 16, 2018