Working Toward Prevention of the Breach: What Do Phishing Incidents Look Like?; How Do Forensic Investigations Take Place?; and Are There Ways to Try to Prevent the Breach?
Join Peter Castillo, Vice President, Financial Lines, Chubb, Jim Giszczak, Member, McDonald Hopkins, Cinthia Granados Motley, Partner, Sedgwick LLP, Alfred Saikali, Partner, Shook Hardy & Bacon, LLP and Ronald Raether, Jr., Partner, Troutman Sanders LLP, Friday, July 29 at 12:45 p.m. at The Carlton, New York, New York for the American Conference Institute's 13th National Forum on Cyber and Data Risk Insurance as they discuss "Working Toward Prevention of the Breach: What Do Phishing Incidents Look Like?; How Do Forensic Investigations Take Place?; and Are There Ways to Try to Prevent the Breach?"
Register for the conference here.
- Phishing, spearphishing, malware; what’s the difference and what does it look like if a company has a problem?
- Most frequent causes of data breaches
- Procedures and processes for timely identification of potential data breaches
- What can a company do to be proactive on the preventative side?
- What can a company do to train employees on how to ensure the security of sensitive information?
Debt Collection, Bankruptcy & the Ohio Receivership Law
Saturday, December 1, 2018
McDonald Hopkins attorneys Scott Opincar and Colette Gibbons will present on December 1 at the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association on recent amendments to Ohio’s receivership law and discuss significant appellate cases decided under those amendments.
Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims | Ohio Employment Law Seminar
Monday, December 10, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims at the Ohio Employment Law Seminar on December 10, 2018.