Construction Breakfast Briefing
Peter Welin, member, and Jason Harley, associate, of the Columbus McDonald Hopkins office invite you and/or your Human Resource Manager to join us for a 90-minute Construction Breakfast Briefing for Human Resource Administrators on Thursday, February 23, 2017 at Sparkspace in Columbus, OH. We will cover key human resource issues that impact a company's operations including:
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
300 Marconi Boulevard
Columbus, OH 43215
Parking at the Marconi garage will be validated. Please bring your ticket to the program.
Registration and breakfast: 8:00 to 8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 to 10:00 a.m
There is no fee to attend this program
- Advance planning for an OSHA inspection
- How to handle a safety inspection
- Latest changes in OSHA regulations
- Disability and leave risks under the ADA & FMLA
- Medical marijuana and the workplace
- Employment law under the new administration
- Horizontal immunity
- Defending a violation of a specific safety requirement (VSSR)
- New OSHA electronic submission rule
Structuring Physician Pharmacy Ventures
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Join Rick Hindmand on May 3 for the Structuring Physician-Pharmacy Ventures: Minimizing Regulatory Risks, Ensuring Reimbursement webinar.
Real Estate Law Boot Camp
Monday, May 8, 2017
A 2-day practical course on purchases and sales, real estate leasing and financing essentials.
Cyber Risk and Privacy Liability Forum
Monday, June 5, 2017
This pre-conference bootcamp will discuss cybersecurity threats, strategies for dealing with hackers and more.