Construction Breakfast Briefing
Peter Welin, member, and Jason Harley, associate, of the Columbus McDonald Hopkins office invite you and/or your Human Resource Manager to join us for a 90-minute Construction Breakfast Briefing for Human Resource Administrators on Thursday, February 23, 2017 at Sparkspace in Columbus, OH. We will cover key human resource issues that impact a company's operations including:
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
300 Marconi Boulevard
Columbus, OH 43215
Parking at the Marconi garage will be validated. Please bring your ticket to the program.
Registration and breakfast: 8:00 to 8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 to 10:00 a.m
There is no fee to attend this program
- Advance planning for an OSHA inspection
- How to handle a safety inspection
- Latest changes in OSHA regulations
- Disability and leave risks under the ADA & FMLA
- Medical marijuana and the workplace
- Employment law under the new administration
- Horizontal immunity
- Defending a violation of a specific safety requirement (VSSR)
- New OSHA electronic submission rule
Executive War College 2018 Conference on Laboratory & Pathology Management
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Executive War College 2018 will be held in New Orleans, LA from May 1-2, 2018.
TTN USA Conference Miami 2018
Friday, May 4, 2018
TTN USA Conference Miami 2018 featuring Rocky Rodriguez
Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Join us June 13, 2018 for a Business Hour: Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
EMLF 39th Annual Institute Meeting
Sunday, June 17, 2018
Karina Kendrick will be speaking at the Annual Institute Meeting