Construction Breakfast Briefing
Peter Welin, member, and Jason Harley, associate, of the Columbus McDonald Hopkins office invite you and/or your Human Resource Manager to join us for a 90-minute Construction Breakfast Briefing for Human Resource Administrators on Thursday, February 23, 2017 at Sparkspace in Columbus, OH. We will cover key human resource issues that impact a company's operations including:
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
300 Marconi Boulevard
Columbus, OH 43215
Parking at the Marconi garage will be validated. Please bring your ticket to the program.
Registration and breakfast: 8:00 to 8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 to 10:00 a.m
There is no fee to attend this program
- Advance planning for an OSHA inspection
- How to handle a safety inspection
- Latest changes in OSHA regulations
- Disability and leave risks under the ADA & FMLA
- Medical marijuana and the workplace
- Employment law under the new administration
- Horizontal immunity
- Defending a violation of a specific safety requirement (VSSR)
- New OSHA electronic submission rule
How to Protect Business Information in 2017
Thursday, March 2, 2017
Key strategies for keeping your business secret's a secret.
Agents and Distributors
Friday, March 10, 2017
Agents and Distributors is part of the GlobalTarget Program at Cleveland State University.