Corporate Compliance in the New Economy
Attend this year’s Antitrust Section sponsored program that includes more antitrust-focused morning programming and more corporate focused afternoon programming. You may opt to attend the morning, afternoon or both sessions. The program will be held November 9, 2017 from 8:50 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. at the Ohio State Bar Association.
Jennifer Dowdell Armstrong, Member, McDonald Hopkins will discuss Foreign Corrupt Practices Compliance Programs and Issues at 3:15 p.m.
Register to attend here.
- Antitrust compliance programs, including their need, design and implementation
- Discussion of the role of corporate compliance in antitrust enforcement
- Innovation in compliance training
- Developing views of the enforcers
- In-house corporate counsel panel discussion: What works, and what doesn’t?
- Health care compliance panel discussion
- Foreign corrupt practices compliance programs and issues
- SEC compliance program and issues
Total Rewards: What’s All This Talk About ESOPs?
Thursday, March 1, 2018
Join us March 1, 2018 for a discussion about ESOPs.
Protecting Business Assets 2018
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Protecting Business Assets 2018 - How to achieve your non-compete and trade secret advantage
2018 Medical/Legal Summit
Friday, April 13, 2018
Attend the Medical/Legal Summit April 13-14, 2018 in Cleveland, OH.
American Pathology Foundation
Monday, April 16, 2018
Another Year of Legislative and Regulatory Uncertainty | American Pathology Foundation | Monday, April 16, 2018