Corporate Compliance in the New Economy
Attend this year’s Antitrust Section sponsored program that includes more antitrust-focused morning programming and more corporate focused afternoon programming. You may opt to attend the morning, afternoon or both sessions. The program will be held November 9, 2017 from 8:50 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. at the Ohio State Bar Association.
Jennifer Dowdell Armstrong, Member, McDonald Hopkins will discuss Foreign Corrupt Practices Compliance Programs and Issues at 3:15 p.m.
Register to attend here.
- Antitrust compliance programs, including their need, design and implementation
- Discussion of the role of corporate compliance in antitrust enforcement
- Innovation in compliance training
- Developing views of the enforcers
- In-house corporate counsel panel discussion: What works, and what doesn’t?
- Health care compliance panel discussion
- Foreign corrupt practices compliance programs and issues
- SEC compliance program and issues
For the Love of Retail Real Estate: Embracing Change and Adapting for Success
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Patrick Karbowski from McDonald Hopkins will discuss "Lease in Default? Best Practices Before and After the Default" at the ICSC's Michigan Continuing Education Program For Real Estate Professionals on February 14.
Attracting and retaining talent in a millennial world
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Understanding the millennial generation is not only important to ensure you are attracting top talent, it is vital to the longevity of any business. Please join us Thursday, March 21 for a discussion on attracting, retaining, and engaging millennials.