Corporate Compliance in the New Economy
Attend this year’s Antitrust Section sponsored program that includes more antitrust-focused morning programming and more corporate focused afternoon programming. You may opt to attend the morning, afternoon or both sessions. The program will be held November 9, 2017 from 8:50 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. at the Ohio State Bar Association.
Jennifer Dowdell Armstrong, Member, McDonald Hopkins will discuss Foreign Corrupt Practices Compliance Programs and Issues at 3:15 p.m.
Register to attend here.
- Antitrust compliance programs, including their need, design and implementation
- Discussion of the role of corporate compliance in antitrust enforcement
- Innovation in compliance training
- Developing views of the enforcers
- In-house corporate counsel panel discussion: What works, and what doesn’t?
- Health care compliance panel discussion
- Foreign corrupt practices compliance programs and issues
- SEC compliance program and issues
Federal Bar Association Northern District of Ohio Chapter
Friday, December 1, 2017
Federal Bar Association Northern District of Ohio Chapter New Lawyer Training Seminar
Human Resource Law Boot Camp
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Learn How to Ensure Legal Compliance and Protect Against Employment Claims during this one-day seminar.
Tax Reform Analysis: The impact on you and your business
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Tax Reform Analysis: The impact on you and your business Business Hour will take place January 10, 2018
Tax Reform Analysis: The impact on you and your nonprofit
Thursday, January 11, 2018
Tax Reform Analysis: The impact on you and your nonprofit Business Hour will take place January 11, 2018
2018 AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute Conference
Monday, February 5, 2018
The AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute Conference will take place February 5-7 in New Orleans, LA.