Going Solar in Ohio and Beyond
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Noon to 1:00 p.m. ET
This is an opportunity to hear about a unique solar electricity project that is a breakthrough for local governments, landfills, and sustainability.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. to Noon ET
Business Hour and Webcast: Noon to 1:00 p.m. ET
There is no fee to attend this program.
- The benefits of solar for local government
- How solar can be done in a northern climate
- The role of a municipal power company in a solar project
- Why landfills work for solar
- Cuyahoga County's commitment to sustainability
- Use of the Federal Investment Tax Credit Program
- The role of the EPA
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
Michael Wise - Moderator
Director of the Department of Sustainability
City of Brooklyn
Cleveland Public Power
Is Your Hospital at Risk?
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Legal Pitfalls of Hospital Lab Pass-through Billing Arrangements