Human Resource Law Boot Camp
Ryan Neumeyer, attorney at McDonald Hopkins will speak on December 6, 2017 at the National Business Institute's Human Resource Law Boot Camp at the Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown. He will discuss "Employee Relations: Legal Solutions for Sensitive Workplace Issues" at 9 a.m.
Register to attend here.
- Granting Employee Leave: FMLA, ADA and Other Considerations
- Return-to-Work Policies After Leave
- Investigating and Disciplining for Misconduct Under the ADA
- Creating Performance Improvement Plans
- Employee Evaluations: Best Practices
Executive War College 2018 Conference on Laboratory & Pathology Management
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Executive War College 2018 will be held in New Orleans, LA from May 1-2, 2018.
TTN USA Conference Miami 2018
Friday, May 4, 2018
TTN USA Conference Miami 2018 featuring Rocky Rodriguez
Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Join us June 13, 2018 for a Business Hour: Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
EMLF 39th Annual Institute Meeting
Sunday, June 17, 2018
Karina Kendrick will be speaking at the Annual Institute Meeting