New SBA Rules and Other Federal Laws Impacting Government Contractors
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET
We will discuss new and important federal laws that will impact both small and large federal contractors. You will learn about joint venture and teaming rules, how small and large businesses can work together, subcontracting limitations and more.
Registration and Lunch: 11:00 to 11:30 a.m. ET
Program and Webcast: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m ET
There is no fee to attend this program.
- New SBA Small Business Mentor-Protégé Program
- New Rules on subcontracting limitations, joint ventures and affiliation
- New federal laws and new protest decisions that can impact the way you bid projects
- Do’s and don’ts of teaming and joint ventures
- Legal, financial and practical issues to address when forming teaming arrangements, mentor protégé and joint ventures
- Hard questions to ask your prospective teaming partners
- How small and large businesses can work together legally and ethically
- Government compliance climate regarding small business certifications
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery Annual Meeting on Ophthalmic Practice Management
Friday, May 3, 2019
Handling Real Estate Transactions From Start to Finish
Monday, May 6, 2019
Join McDonald Hopkins' John Heer as he presents "Special Considerations for Commercial and Investment Transactions" for the National Business Institute CLE event on May 6 in Akron or May 9 in Cleveland.
Confronting Violence in the Workplace
Monday, May 6, 2019
In an informative and practical Business Hour, McDonald Hopkins’ Ryan Neumeyer and Mike McMasters, a Protective Security Advisor for the Department of Homeland Security, will provide timely insights on the actions that employers should take to keep their workplaces safe.
Florida Domicile: Call Florida Home and Reduce Your Tax Bills
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Synergy Capital Solutions and McDonald Hopkins are hosting a workshop to help you take the first step to leveraging the benefits of becoming a Florida resident.
Navigating your growth as a female executive
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
This discussion on June 11 in Chicago will focus on providing insight and guidance to females at all levels of their professional careers that may be unaware of the various compensation, incentive, legal and tax issues at play when moving up the ranks or when navigating a transaction involving her employer.