New and Important Federal Laws and Small Business Program Updates for Federal Contractors
Federal government laws are constantly changing and compliance is crucial to maintain your small business certifications and to successfully comply with government contract requirements. Michelle will present new laws and regulations that can impact bidding and performing work as well as to help clarify new expectations the government will impose on small and large businesses. This program is free to attend.
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
9:30 a.m. —12:00 p.m.
The American Indian Chamber Education Fund PTAC in Partnership with the Pascua Yaqui Tribe
Pascua Yaqui Tribe
I’tom Hiapsi Multipurpose Bldg.
9405 S. Avenida Del Yaqui
Guadalupe, AZ 85283
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480) 699‐9529
- New Laws impacting all Federal Contractors
- New SBA All Small Business Mentor Protégé Program
- New Affiliation & Limitations Rules
- New Small Business Joint Venture Rules
- Crucial legal requirements and potential risks to understand and address before the teaming, joint venture or Mentor Protégé agreement is prepared.
- Cybersecurity law updates
- Recent Bid and Size Protests of interest that can impact your next bid proposals
- Government climate on compliance and accountability
Federal Bar Association Northern District of Ohio Chapter
Friday, December 1, 2017
Federal Bar Association Northern District of Ohio Chapter New Lawyer Training Seminar
Human Resource Law Boot Camp
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Learn How to Ensure Legal Compliance and Protect Against Employment Claims during this one-day seminar.
Tax Reform Analysis: The impact on you and your business
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Tax Reform Analysis: The impact on you and your business Business Hour will take place January 10, 2018
2018 AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute Conference
Monday, February 5, 2018
The AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute Conference will take place February 5-7 in New Orleans, LA.