New and Important Federal Laws and Small Business Program Updates for Federal Contractors
Federal government laws are constantly changing and compliance is crucial to maintain your small business certifications and to successfully comply with government contract requirements. Michelle will present new laws and regulations that can impact bidding and performing work as well as to help clarify new expectations the government will impose on small and large businesses. This program is free to attend.
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
9:30 a.m. —12:00 p.m.
The American Indian Chamber Education Fund PTAC in Partnership with the Pascua Yaqui Tribe
Pascua Yaqui Tribe
I’tom Hiapsi Multipurpose Bldg.
9405 S. Avenida Del Yaqui
Guadalupe, AZ 85283
Email email@example.com or call (480) 699‐9529
- New Laws impacting all Federal Contractors
- New SBA All Small Business Mentor Protégé Program
- New Affiliation & Limitations Rules
- New Small Business Joint Venture Rules
- Crucial legal requirements and potential risks to understand and address before the teaming, joint venture or Mentor Protégé agreement is prepared.
- Cybersecurity law updates
- Recent Bid and Size Protests of interest that can impact your next bid proposals
- Government climate on compliance and accountability
Do I Need An(other) Attorney? Criminal Issues for Civil Practitioners
Monday, October 2, 2017
Even when matters begin as purely civil disputes, clients can find themselves pulled into criminal investigations and prosecutions as witnesses, targets, or defendants. This panel will address what to do when those criminal issues come up and when to bring in criminal counsel. Topics include grand jury subpoenas, search warrants, interacting with the FBI and U.S. Attorney’s office during investigations, Fifth Amendment issues in civil cases when clients may be or are facing criminal charges, and differences between individual and corporate clients.
Challenges Faced by Physician Retirement
Friday, October 6, 2017
Rick Hindmand Will Speak on Challenges Faced by Physician Retirement
Everyday Antitrust Issues: Protecting Your Business From Criminal and Civil Liability
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Join us November 2, 2017 for a business hour on everyday antitrust issues.
Corporate Compliance in the New Economy
Thursday, November 9, 2017
The Corporate Compliance in the New Economy program will take place November 9, 2017.