New and Important Federal Laws and Small Business Program Updates for Federal Contractors
Federal government laws are constantly changing and compliance is crucial to maintain your small business certifications and to successfully comply with government contract requirements. Michelle will present new laws and regulations that can impact bidding and performing work as well as to help clarify new expectations the government will impose on small and large businesses. This program is free to attend.
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
9:30 a.m. —12:00 p.m.
The American Indian Chamber Education Fund PTAC in Partnership with the Pascua Yaqui Tribe
Pascua Yaqui Tribe
I’tom Hiapsi Multipurpose Bldg.
9405 S. Avenida Del Yaqui
Guadalupe, AZ 85283
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480) 699‐9529
- New Laws impacting all Federal Contractors
- New SBA All Small Business Mentor Protégé Program
- New Affiliation & Limitations Rules
- New Small Business Joint Venture Rules
- Crucial legal requirements and potential risks to understand and address before the teaming, joint venture or Mentor Protégé agreement is prepared.
- Cybersecurity law updates
- Recent Bid and Size Protests of interest that can impact your next bid proposals
- Government climate on compliance and accountability
Aging parents: What you need to know
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Join us on Tuesday, November 5 for a reception and discussion with attorneys from McDonald Hopkins' Estate Planning and Probate Practice Group as they review what you need to know when caring for aging parents.
Vessel Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Christine Dimitriou and Joelle Dvir will look at steps that ferry operators should take to reduce cyber risk on November 6, 2019 at Ferries 2019 Marine Log Conference & Expo.