New and Important Federal Laws and Small Business Program Updates for Federal Contractors
Federal government laws are constantly changing and compliance is crucial to maintain your small business certifications and to successfully comply with government contract requirements. Michelle will present new laws and regulations that can impact bidding and performing work as well as to help clarify new expectations the government will impose on small and large businesses. This program is free to attend.
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
9:30 a.m. —12:00 p.m.
The American Indian Chamber Education Fund PTAC in Partnership with the Pascua Yaqui Tribe
Pascua Yaqui Tribe
I’tom Hiapsi Multipurpose Bldg.
9405 S. Avenida Del Yaqui
Guadalupe, AZ 85283
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480) 699‐9529
- New Laws impacting all Federal Contractors
- New SBA All Small Business Mentor Protégé Program
- New Affiliation & Limitations Rules
- New Small Business Joint Venture Rules
- Crucial legal requirements and potential risks to understand and address before the teaming, joint venture or Mentor Protégé agreement is prepared.
- Cybersecurity law updates
- Recent Bid and Size Protests of interest that can impact your next bid proposals
- Government climate on compliance and accountability
Teaming, Joint Ventures, and Mentor Protégé Program to Gain a Competitive Edge: Legal, Financial & Practical Considerations
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
20 Employment Law Challenges for 2020
Thursday, January 23, 2020
During this Business Hour, we will discuss key employment law issues facing employers and provide guidance to assist employers in addressing these challenges for 2020 and beyond.
The SECURE Act and key provisions affecting retirement plans
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Join our Employee Benefits attorneys on February 25 as they discuss items affecting your retirement plan, including the SECURE Act.
Cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Peter Welin will be presenting on cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them for Lorman Education Services on March 18.