Shale Update: 2017 Analysis and 2018 Forecast
Click here to submit a question to the panelists.
January 16, 2018
Registration: 3:30 - 4:00 p.m.
Business Hour and Webcast: 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET
Reception: 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.
The Energy Group at McDonald Hopkins invites you to join us Tuesday, January 16 for a Shale Update: 2017 Analysis and 2018 Forecast from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET and a reception immediately following the program. Our panelists will discuss shale results from 2017 and what to expect in 2018.
- Where are we in the commodity cycle?
- How is shale transforming the U.S. economy?
- What are the short and long term risks moving forward?
- What are the short and long term opportunities?
- What type of M&A activity is expected over the next year?
- What could full recovery look like for this industry?
- Where will downstream activity be centered?
- Can Northeast Ohio be a downstream center as it historically once was?
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
2018 NVBDC National Veteran Business Matchmaker
Monday, September 10, 2018
Mike Witzke, Member, McDonald Hopkins, is presenting at the 2018 NVBDC National Veteran Business Matchmaker.
Real Estate Law Boot Camp
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
John Heer, McDonald Hopkins, will speak at the Real Estate Law Boot Camp.
Discrimination and Harassment, Human Resource Law: What You Need to Know Now
Wednesday, October 3, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present "Discrimination and Harassment" at the Human Resource Law seminar on Oct. 3, 2018 in Cleveland, Ohio.
Understanding the Intellectual Property License 2018
Friday, November 2, 2018
Stephen Rosenfeld, Member, McDonald Hopkins will speak at Understanding the Intellectual Property License 2018 on November 2.