Shale Update: 2017 Analysis and 2018 Forecast
Click here to submit a question to the panelists.
January 16, 2018
Registration: 3:30 - 4:00 p.m.
Business Hour and Webcast: 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET
Reception: 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.
The Energy Group at McDonald Hopkins invites you to join us Tuesday, January 16 for a Shale Update: 2017 Analysis and 2018 Forecast from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET and a reception immediately following the program. Our panelists will discuss shale results from 2017 and what to expect in 2018.
- Where are we in the commodity cycle?
- How is shale transforming the U.S. economy?
- What are the short and long term risks moving forward?
- What are the short and long term opportunities?
- What type of M&A activity is expected over the next year?
- What could full recovery look like for this industry?
- Where will downstream activity be centered?
- Can Northeast Ohio be a downstream center as it historically once was?
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
Tax Reform Analysis: The impact on you and your business
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Tax Reform Analysis: The impact on you and your business Business Hour will take place January 10, 2018
Tax Reform Analysis for Nonprofits
Thursday, January 11, 2018
Join us for a Business Hour on January 11, 2018 while we discuss Tax Reform Analysis: The impact on you and your nonprofit.
2018 AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute Conference
Monday, February 5, 2018
The AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute Conference will take place February 5-7 in New Orleans, LA.
Human Resource Law Boot Camp
Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Attend the Human Resource Law Boot Camp on February 14, 2018.