Shale Update: Midstream Rising
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Noon to 1:00 p.m. ET
Our panelists will discuss midstream development in the Appalachian Basin, and provide an update on the shale industry as a whole. We will discuss The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), local oppositions to pipelines and more.
- State of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Address local oppositions to pipelines and how pipelines positively impact local communities
- Bottlenecks impacting the transportation of natural gas
- Projects in the planning stages
- The safety record of Natural Gas transmission lines
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
Real Estate Law Boot Camp
Monday, May 8, 2017
A 2-day practical course on purchases and sales, real estate leasing and financing essentials.
LUNCH WITH Ohio State Senator Matt Dolan
Monday, May 22, 2017
Join us May 22 for LUNCH WITH Ohio State Senator Matt Dolan
Cyber Risk and Privacy Liability Forum
Monday, June 5, 2017
This pre-conference bootcamp will discuss cybersecurity threats, strategies for dealing with hackers and more.