Collaboration with Latin America: Expanding Florida Life Science Footprint
McDonald Hopkins Managing Member Raquel (Rocky) A. Rodriguez will serve as moderator for "Collaboration with Latin America: Expanding Florida's Life Science Footprint" session of the 2018 BioFlorida Conference Oct. 15 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Also speeking at the 12:35 p..m. session will be:
- Peter Antonacci, President & CEO, Enterprise Florida, Inc. & Florida Secretary of Commerce.
- Ariel Capone, Managing Director, US & Head of Life Sciences Industry, gA of North America.
- Natalia Martinez-Kalinina, General Manager/Latin America Lead, CIC Miami.
- Manuel A. Mencia, Senior Vice President, International Trade & Development, Enterprise Florida.
- Yuri Takeuchi, MD, Dean, Faculty of Health Sciences, Universidad Icesi.
The BioFlorida Conference will be held Oct. 14-16 at the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort.
For more information or to register, visit www.bioflorida.com.
For the Love of Retail Real Estate: Embracing Change and Adapting for Success
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Patrick Karbowski from McDonald Hopkins will discuss "Lease in Default? Best Practices Before and After the Default" at the ICSC's Michigan Continuing Education Program For Real Estate Professionals on February 14.
Attracting and retaining talent in a millennial world
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Understanding the millennial generation is not only important to ensure you are attracting top talent, it is vital to the longevity of any business. Please join us Thursday, March 21 for a discussion on attracting, retaining, and engaging millennials.