Collaboration with Latin America: Expanding Florida Life Science Footprint
McDonald Hopkins Managing Member Raquel (Rocky) A. Rodriguez will serve as moderator for "Collaboration with Latin America: Expanding Florida's Life Science Footprint" session of the 2018 BioFlorida Conference Oct. 15 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Also speeking at the 12:35 p..m. session will be:
- Peter Antonacci, President & CEO, Enterprise Florida, Inc. & Florida Secretary of Commerce.
- Ariel Capone, Managing Director, US & Head of Life Sciences Industry, gA of North America.
- Natalia Martinez-Kalinina, General Manager/Latin America Lead, CIC Miami.
- Manuel A. Mencia, Senior Vice President, International Trade & Development, Enterprise Florida.
- Yuri Takeuchi, MD, Dean, Faculty of Health Sciences, Universidad Icesi.
The BioFlorida Conference will be held Oct. 14-16 at the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort.
For more information or to register, visit www.bioflorida.com.
Debt Collection, Bankruptcy & the Ohio Receivership Law
Saturday, December 1, 2018
McDonald Hopkins attorneys Scott Opincar and Colette Gibbons will present on December 1 at the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association on recent amendments to Ohio’s receivership law and discuss significant appellate cases decided under those amendments.
Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims | Ohio Employment Law Seminar
Monday, December 10, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims at the Ohio Employment Law Seminar on December 10, 2018.