Commercial Real Estate Leasing: The Top 10 Things You Must Know
McDonald Hopkins attorney David H. Gunning II will serve as the faculty presenter for session one of the "Commercial Real Estate Leasing: The Top 10 Things You Must Know" audio webinar from 10-11:30 a.m. on Dec. 12, 2018.
The audio webinar is hosted by the National Business Institute. For more information or to register call 800-931-3140 or visit www.nbi-sems.com.
- Getting started – Commercial lease legal principles.
- Rent structures – Grasping the basics and maximizing client protections.
- Analyzing essential lease provisions – Will they come back to haunt your clients?
- Boilerplate language fundamentals – Potential ramifications.
- Maintenance, repair, construction and remediation – Mastering the underlying principles.
Lunch with Margaret Mitchell - Leaders in Education
Monday, March 2, 2020
Join us in Cleveland or via live webcast for the 5th in our Leaders in Education Lunch Series with special guest Margaret Mitchell, President and CEO of the YWCA of Greater Cleveland