Commercial Real Estate Leasing: The Top 10 Things You Must Know
McDonald Hopkins attorney David H. Gunning II will serve as the faculty presenter for session one of the "Commercial Real Estate Leasing: The Top 10 Things You Must Know" audio webinar from 10-11:30 a.m. on Dec. 12, 2018.
The audio webinar is hosted by the National Business Institute. For more information or to register call 800-931-3140 or visit www.nbi-sems.com.
- Getting started – Commercial lease legal principles.
- Rent structures – Grasping the basics and maximizing client protections.
- Analyzing essential lease provisions – Will they come back to haunt your clients?
- Boilerplate language fundamentals – Potential ramifications.
- Maintenance, repair, construction and remediation – Mastering the underlying principles.
For the Love of Retail Real Estate: Embracing Change and Adapting for Success
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Patrick Karbowski from McDonald Hopkins will discuss "Lease in Default? Best Practices Before and After the Default" at the ICSC's Michigan Continuing Education Program For Real Estate Professionals on February 14.
Attracting and retaining talent in a millennial world
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Understanding the millennial generation is not only important to ensure you are attracting top talent, it is vital to the longevity of any business. Please join us Thursday, March 21 for a discussion on attracting, retaining, and engaging millennials.