Commercial Real Estate Leasing: The Top 10 Things You Must Know
McDonald Hopkins attorney David H. Gunning II will serve as the faculty presenter for session one of the "Commercial Real Estate Leasing: The Top 10 Things You Must Know" audio webinar from 10-11:30 a.m. on Dec. 12, 2018.
The audio webinar is hosted by the National Business Institute. For more information or to register call 800-931-3140 or visit www.nbi-sems.com.
- Getting started – Commercial lease legal principles.
- Rent structures – Grasping the basics and maximizing client protections.
- Analyzing essential lease provisions – Will they come back to haunt your clients?
- Boilerplate language fundamentals – Potential ramifications.
- Maintenance, repair, construction and remediation – Mastering the underlying principles.
Debt Collection, Bankruptcy & the Ohio Receivership Law
Saturday, December 1, 2018
McDonald Hopkins attorneys Scott Opincar and Colette Gibbons will present on December 1 at the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association on recent amendments to Ohio’s receivership law and discuss significant appellate cases decided under those amendments.
Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims | Ohio Employment Law Seminar
Monday, December 10, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims at the Ohio Employment Law Seminar on December 10, 2018.