Contractors at risk: What’s next after Ohio Supreme Court decision on insurance coverage for defective work
In light of the Ohio Supreme Court’s Oct. 9, 2018, decision on insurance coverage for defective work of subcontractors, we will discuss the topics listed below during our live webcast.
- What it means for existing policies
- What it means for the future of insurance coverage for contractors in Ohio
- The history leading up to this case
- The practical effect on existing insurance coverage issues in Ohio and what the practical effects may be in the future
- Is there an opportunity for legislative action to deal with the practical realities of construction defect litigation in Ohio?
Out with the old, in with the new: Do your estate and business plans need an update?
Thursday, January 17, 2019
FAQs About the End of LIBOR
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Join McDonald Hopkins and the Commercial Finance Association for a roundtable Lunch and Learn discussing FAQs about the end of LIBOR
2019 Business Outlook
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Should the business community be optimistic about business conditions this year? Please join us on Thursday, January 31 for an insightful discussion of what we might expect in the months ahead. Dr. Justin Barnette, economist at Kent State University, is our featured speaker.