Contractors at risk: What’s next after Ohio Supreme Court decision on insurance coverage for defective work
In light of the Ohio Supreme Court’s Oct. 9, 2018, decision on insurance coverage for defective work of subcontractors, we will discuss the topics listed below during our live webcast.
- What it means for existing policies
- What it means for the future of insurance coverage for contractors in Ohio
- The history leading up to this case
- The practical effect on existing insurance coverage issues in Ohio and what the practical effects may be in the future
- Is there an opportunity for legislative action to deal with the practical realities of construction defect litigation in Ohio?
Teaming, Joint Ventures, and Mentor Protégé Program to Gain a Competitive Edge: Legal, Financial & Practical Considerations
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
20 Employment Law Challenges for 2020
Thursday, January 23, 2020
During this Business Hour, we will discuss key employment law issues facing employers and provide guidance to assist employers in addressing these challenges for 2020 and beyond.
The SECURE Act and key provisions affecting retirement plans
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Join our Employee Benefits attorneys on February 25 as they discuss items affecting your retirement plan, including the SECURE Act.
Guns, Drugs & Cybercriminals – Avoiding Modern Risks
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
John Gambill, Jason Harley, and Pete Welin will discuss, "Guns, Drugs & Cybercriminals – Avoiding Modern Risks" at the 2020 Ohio Construction Conference on March 11 at 1:15 p.m.
Cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Peter Welin will be presenting on cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them for Lorman Education Services on March 18.