Wednesday, November 14, 2018
7:30 a.m. to 8:15 a.m. - Breakfast and Networking
8:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. - Program
- How much longer can the current economic recovery continue?
- What’s driving the US stock market, and will the momentum persist?
- Trade tensions: how will they impact the economy and the stock market?
- How should investors position their portfolios for rising interest rates?
- What is an “inverted yield curve” and should investors be concerned?
- What is the impact of trade tensions and tariffs on M&A activity?
- What industries are being hurt the most by tariffs and the trade war with China?
- What should investors be doing now?
5800 Rockside Woods Boulevard N
Independence, Ohio 44131
Teaming, Joint Ventures, and Mentor Protégé Program to Gain a Competitive Edge: Legal, Financial & Practical Considerations
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
20 Employment Law Challenges for 2020
Thursday, January 23, 2020
During this Business Hour, we will discuss key employment law issues facing employers and provide guidance to assist employers in addressing these challenges for 2020 and beyond.
The SECURE Act and key provisions affecting retirement plans
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Join our Employee Benefits attorneys on February 25 as they discuss items affecting your retirement plan, including the SECURE Act.
Guns, Drugs & Cybercriminals – Avoiding Modern Risks
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
John Gambill, Jason Harley, and Pete Welin will discuss, "Guns, Drugs & Cybercriminals – Avoiding Modern Risks" at the 2020 Ohio Construction Conference on March 11 at 1:15 p.m.
Cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Peter Welin will be presenting on cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them for Lorman Education Services on March 18.