Wednesday, November 14, 2018
7:30 a.m. to 8:15 a.m. - Breakfast and Networking
8:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. - Program
- How much longer can the current economic recovery continue?
- What’s driving the US stock market, and will the momentum persist?
- Trade tensions: how will they impact the economy and the stock market?
- How should investors position their portfolios for rising interest rates?
- What is an “inverted yield curve” and should investors be concerned?
- What is the impact of trade tensions and tariffs on M&A activity?
- What industries are being hurt the most by tariffs and the trade war with China?
- What should investors be doing now?
5800 Rockside Woods Boulevard N
Independence, Ohio 44131
Ownership Changes & Succession Planning: Big Deals
Thursday, November 1, 2018
Ownership changes, equity investments, stock options, phantom stock, asset sales and succession planning must be done right. Learn guidance on structuring transactions, financing tips, due diligence and practical tips to address in your documents before the transaction closes. Lots of information and audience questions are encouraged.
Understanding the Intellectual Property License 2018
Friday, November 2, 2018
Stephen Rosenfeld, Member, McDonald Hopkins will speak at Understanding the Intellectual Property License 2018 on November 2.
Debt Collection, Bankruptcy & the Ohio Receivership Law
Saturday, December 1, 2018
McDonald Hopkins attorneys Scott Opincar and Colette Gibbons will present on December 1 at the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association on recent amendments to Ohio’s receivership law and discuss significant appellate cases decided under those amendments.
Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims | Ohio Employment Law Seminar
Monday, December 10, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims at the Ohio Employment Law Seminar on December 10, 2018.