Wednesday, November 14, 2018
7:30 a.m. to 8:15 a.m. - Breakfast and Networking
8:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. - Program
- How much longer can the current economic recovery continue?
- What’s driving the US stock market, and will the momentum persist?
- Trade tensions: how will they impact the economy and the stock market?
- How should investors position their portfolios for rising interest rates?
- What is an “inverted yield curve” and should investors be concerned?
- What is the impact of trade tensions and tariffs on M&A activity?
- What industries are being hurt the most by tariffs and the trade war with China?
- What should investors be doing now?
5800 Rockside Woods Boulevard N
Independence, Ohio 44131
Out with the old, in with the new: Do your estate and business plans need an update?
Thursday, January 17, 2019
FAQs About the End of LIBOR
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Join McDonald Hopkins and the Commercial Finance Association for a roundtable Lunch and Learn discussing FAQs about the end of LIBOR
2019 Business Outlook
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Should the business community be optimistic about business conditions this year? Please join us on Thursday, January 31 for an insightful discussion of what we might expect in the months ahead. Dr. Justin Barnette, economist at Kent State University, is our featured speaker.