Environmental Issues in Real Estate Transactions and Development
- Take a look at must-know environmental programs and how they impact real estate.
- Know what to look for in Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessment reports.
- Learn how to shift environmental risks away from your client with contractual provisions and other tools.
- Understand who is liable under CERCLA, and to what extent.
- Gain best practices for handling contaminated property transactions and cleanup/redevelopment measures.
- Explore the interplay of environmental, land use and real estate law.
- Examine ethics issues that may arise when handling environmental law matters.
Video Webcast, OnDemand Video, Video Download, or Video DVD
- Environmental Laws: How They Affect Real Estate
- Due Diligence and Environmental Site Assessments
- Liability Avoidance/Allocation: Environmental Reps, Warranties, Indemnities and More
- Environmentally-Contaminated Property
- Land Use Restrictions, Environmental Permitting and Compliance Issues
- Legal Ethics in Environmental Law
Debt Collection, Bankruptcy & the Ohio Receivership Law
Saturday, December 1, 2018
McDonald Hopkins attorneys Scott Opincar and Colette Gibbons will present on December 1 at the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association on recent amendments to Ohio’s receivership law and discuss significant appellate cases decided under those amendments.
Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims | Ohio Employment Law Seminar
Monday, December 10, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims at the Ohio Employment Law Seminar on December 10, 2018.