Environmental Issues in Real Estate Transactions and Development
- Take a look at must-know environmental programs and how they impact real estate.
- Know what to look for in Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessment reports.
- Learn how to shift environmental risks away from your client with contractual provisions and other tools.
- Understand who is liable under CERCLA, and to what extent.
- Gain best practices for handling contaminated property transactions and cleanup/redevelopment measures.
- Explore the interplay of environmental, land use and real estate law.
- Examine ethics issues that may arise when handling environmental law matters.
Video Webcast, OnDemand Video, Video Download, or Video DVD
- Environmental Laws: How They Affect Real Estate
- Due Diligence and Environmental Site Assessments
- Liability Avoidance/Allocation: Environmental Reps, Warranties, Indemnities and More
- Environmentally-Contaminated Property
- Land Use Restrictions, Environmental Permitting and Compliance Issues
- Legal Ethics in Environmental Law
Out with the old, in with the new: Do your estate and business plans need an update?
Thursday, January 17, 2019
FAQs About the End of LIBOR
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Join McDonald Hopkins and the Commercial Finance Association for a roundtable Lunch and Learn discussing FAQs about the end of LIBOR
2019 Business Outlook
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Should the business community be optimistic about business conditions this year? Please join us on Thursday, January 31 for an insightful discussion of what we might expect in the months ahead. Dr. Justin Barnette, economist at Kent State University, is our featured speaker.