Is Your Hospital at Risk?
Join McDonald Hopkins and Huron Consulting Group on July 10 from 12 - 1:30 p.m. for the webcast: Is Your Hospital at Risk?: Legal Pitfalls of Hospital Lab Pass-through Billing Arrangements.
Hospitals are being approached at an alarming rate to enter into arrangements with labs, often toxicology labs, the fundamental purpose of which is to allow the labs to bill under a hospital’s contracts with payors with which the labs are out-of-network. These arrangements potentially carry great legal risk for hospitals that enter into them.
The webcast will be available on this page. Questions for the panelists can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The type of pass-through arrangements that might be presented to your hospital.
- What hospitals are prime targets, and why?
- The regulatory and contractual implications of lab/hospital pass-through billing arrangements.
- The difference between legal and illegal practices of laboratory billing via hospital contracts.
- What payors are doing to counteract these arrangements including the various recoupment efforts to date.
- How best to legally structure a proper outreach program-reference laboratory arrangement in an effort to reduce risks and properly maximize reimbursement the right way.
Member; Co-Chair, National Healthcare Practice Group; Co-Chair, Healthcare Restructuring Practice Group
Member; Co-Chair, National Healthcare Practice Group
Huron Consulting Group
Florida Domicile: Call Florida Home and Reduce Your Tax Bills
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Synergy Capital Solutions and McDonald Hopkins are hosting a workshop to help you take the first step to leveraging the benefits of becoming a Florida resident.
Weed in the Workplace: The Impact of Medical and Recreational Marijuana on Employers’ Rights
Monday, June 10, 2019
Navigating your growth as a female executive
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
This discussion on June 11 in Chicago will focus on providing insight and guidance to females at all levels of their professional careers that may be unaware of the various compensation, incentive, legal and tax issues at play when moving up the ranks or when navigating a transaction involving her employer.
Anatomy of a Private Equity Transaction and Current M&A Trends
Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will be speaking at the Medical Group Management Association's (MGMA) Annual Conference on "Anatomy of a Private Equity Transaction and Current M&A Trends" in New Orleans on October 15, 2019.
The Changing Role of Medical Records: Risk Management, Compliance and HIPAA
Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will be discussing "The Changing Role of Medical Records: Risk Management, Compliance and HIPAA" at the Medical Group Management Association's (MGMA) Annual Conference in New Orleans on October 15, 2019