Taking Stock of Executive Compensation: Too Much of a Good Thing?
Ben Panter, along with Richard L. N. Weaver of the Bernstein Wealth Strategies Group, will discuss what you need to know to maximize the value of an executive compensation plan.
Ben and Richard will answer questions including:
- How much single-stock exposure is appropriate?
- Should I diversify my company stock, how should I do it...and how much?
- Should I hold or sell my restricted stock at vesting?
- When should I exercise my stock options?
- What are the pros and cons of non–qualified deferred compensation?
Taking Stock of Executive Compensation:Too Much of a Good Thing?
227 West Monroe Street, 59th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
Register for this program here.
Debt Collection, Bankruptcy & the Ohio Receivership Law
Saturday, December 1, 2018
McDonald Hopkins attorneys Scott Opincar and Colette Gibbons will present on December 1 at the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association on recent amendments to Ohio’s receivership law and discuss significant appellate cases decided under those amendments.
Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims | Ohio Employment Law Seminar
Monday, December 10, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims at the Ohio Employment Law Seminar on December 10, 2018.