Taking Stock of Executive Compensation: Too Much of a Good Thing?
Ben Panter, along with Richard L. N. Weaver of the Bernstein Wealth Strategies Group, will discuss what you need to know to maximize the value of an executive compensation plan.
Ben and Richard will answer questions including:
- How much single-stock exposure is appropriate?
- Should I diversify my company stock, how should I do it...and how much?
- Should I hold or sell my restricted stock at vesting?
- When should I exercise my stock options?
- What are the pros and cons of non–qualified deferred compensation?
Taking Stock of Executive Compensation:Too Much of a Good Thing?
227 West Monroe Street, 59th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
Register for this program here.
Lunch with Margaret Mitchell - Leaders in Education
Monday, March 2, 2020
Join us in Cleveland or via live webcast for the 5th in our Leaders in Education Lunch Series with special guest Margaret Mitchell, President and CEO of the YWCA of Greater Cleveland