Taking Stock of Executive Compensation: Too Much of a Good Thing?
Ben Panter, along with Richard L. N. Weaver of the Bernstein Wealth Strategies Group, will discuss what you need to know to maximize the value of an executive compensation plan.
Ben and Richard will answer questions including:
- How much single-stock exposure is appropriate?
- Should I diversify my company stock, how should I do it...and how much?
- Should I hold or sell my restricted stock at vesting?
- When should I exercise my stock options?
- What are the pros and cons of non–qualified deferred compensation?
Taking Stock of Executive Compensation:Too Much of a Good Thing?
227 West Monroe Street, 59th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
Register for this program here.
Executive War College 2018 Conference on Laboratory & Pathology Management
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Executive War College 2018 will be held in New Orleans, LA from May 1-2, 2018.
TTN USA Conference Miami 2018
Friday, May 4, 2018
TTN USA Conference Miami 2018 featuring Rocky Rodriguez
Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Join us June 13, 2018 for a Business Hour: Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
EMLF 39th Annual Institute Meeting
Sunday, June 17, 2018
Karina Kendrick will be speaking at the Annual Institute Meeting