Taking Stock of Executive Compensation: Too Much of a Good Thing?
Ben Panter, along with Richard L. N. Weaver of the Bernstein Wealth Strategies Group, will discuss what you need to know to maximize the value of an executive compensation plan.
Ben and Richard will answer questions including:
- How much single-stock exposure is appropriate?
- Should I diversify my company stock, how should I do it...and how much?
- Should I hold or sell my restricted stock at vesting?
- When should I exercise my stock options?
- What are the pros and cons of non–qualified deferred compensation?
Taking Stock of Executive Compensation:Too Much of a Good Thing?
227 West Monroe Street, 59th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
Register for this program here.
For the Love of Retail Real Estate: Embracing Change and Adapting for Success
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Patrick Karbowski from McDonald Hopkins will discuss "Lease in Default? Best Practices Before and After the Default" at the ICSC's Michigan Continuing Education Program For Real Estate Professionals on February 14.
Attracting and retaining talent in a millennial world
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Understanding the millennial generation is not only important to ensure you are attracting top talent, it is vital to the longevity of any business. Please join us Thursday, March 21 for a discussion on attracting, retaining, and engaging millennials.