What lab leaders need to know to prepare for evolving payer behavior, audits, programs and policies
New Webinar – Wednesday, November 7 at 1 p.m. EST
Payer actions can have a significant negative financial impact on your lab. You need to prepare now to mitigate your risk!
Commercial and government payers continue to advance programs and policies that impact laboratory operations and financials. If your lab is to adjust to new payer approaches, it is important that you stay informed of the latest trends.
This one-hour program, including an interactive Q&A session, will help you successfully prepare for audits and protect your reimbursement!
Learn about current payer audit, precertification and other trends financially impacting labs, the principal legal theories being pursued by payers, how to implement an effective response to these trends, and much more.
Attend this program, and our speakers will guide you through the following specific strategies:
- How to assess the top areas for audit investigation and audit by payers, including medical necessity, fee forgiving/billing policy, and improper coding.
- How to respond to payer investigations and audits, including details on identification, protocols, infrastructure to capture, identify, route and respond in a timely manner (i.e., enterprise content management).
- How to navigate a pre-certification program, including DOS considerations, and service models for insourcing and outsourcing.
Who should attend?
- Lab leadership responsible for legal, compliance, billing/revenue cycle and finance
- CEOs, COOs, and CFOs
- General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer, VP/Director-Revenue Cycle
- Lab owners and the administrator in charge of billing
Richard S. Cooper
Attorney and Partner
Attorney and Partner
Director, Revenue Cycle Optimization & Strategy
Your registration includes:
- A site license to attend the webinar. Invite as many members of your team as you would like!
- A full transcript emailed to you soon after the conference
- The opportunity to pose specific questions, and connect directly with the speakers during the audience Q&A session
Register Now! Or for more information, call us at 512-264-7103.