What lab leaders need to know to prepare for evolving payer behavior, audits, programs and policies
- How to assess the top areas for audit investigation and audit by payers, including medical necessity, fee forgiving/billing policy, and improper coding.
- How to respond to payer investigations and audits, including details on identification, protocols, infrastructure to capture, identify, route and respond in a timely manner (i.e., enterprise content management).
- How to navigate a pre-certification program, including DOS considerations, and service models for insourcing and outsourcing.
- Lab leadership responsible for legal, compliance, billing/revenue cycle and finance
- CEOs, COOs, and CFOs
- General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer, VP/Director-Revenue Cycle
- Lab owners and the administrator in charge of billing
Attorney and Partner
- A site license to attend the webinar. Invite as many members of your team as you would like!
- A full transcript emailed to you soon after the conference
- The opportunity to pose specific questions, and connect directly with the speakers during the audience Q&A session
Lunch with Margaret Mitchell - Leaders in Education
Monday, March 2, 2020
Join us in Cleveland or via live webcast for the 5th in our Leaders in Education Lunch Series with special guest Margaret Mitchell, President and CEO of the YWCA of Greater Cleveland