Cleveland Cardio Conference 2019
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will be a speaker at the Alliance of Cardiovascular Professionals Regional Cardio Conference hosted by the Cleveland Clinic on Saturday April 13, 2019.
Isabelle's presentation, Medical records- HIPAA, compliance, risk management & trends, will begin at 12:30 p.m.
Click here to learn more.
- Documentation: treatment versus prescriptions; EHR-related risks
- Trump era health care reform
- HIPAA requirements, including behavioral health
- OARSS reporting
- The Joint Commission requirements (institutional settings)
- Retention requirements
- Fraud and abuse liability
- Medical malpractice liability
- Medical records’ issues during transactions (sale or merger of practice) and at retirement
Teaming, Joint Ventures, and Mentor Protégé Program to Gain a Competitive Edge: Legal, Financial & Practical Considerations
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
20 Employment Law Challenges for 2020
Thursday, January 23, 2020
During this Business Hour, we will discuss key employment law issues facing employers and provide guidance to assist employers in addressing these challenges for 2020 and beyond.
The SECURE Act and key provisions affecting retirement plans
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Join our Employee Benefits attorneys on February 25 as they discuss items affecting your retirement plan, including the SECURE Act.
Guns, Drugs & Cybercriminals – Avoiding Modern Risks
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
John Gambill, Jason Harley, and Pete Welin will discuss, "Guns, Drugs & Cybercriminals – Avoiding Modern Risks" at the 2020 Ohio Construction Conference on March 11 at 1:15 p.m.