Innovation without borders: The French-American Midwest Connection
Please join McDonald Hopkins and the French American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) in Cleveland or via live webcast for "Innovation without Borders: The French-American Midwest Connection" with our special guest, Mr. Guillaume Lacroix, Consul General of France in Chicago.
This panel conversation will feature multi-perspective insights from French and American professionals about French-American innovation and the importance of building and protecting this long standing international business and cultural relationship.
- The role of French Embassies and Consulates in the U.S?
- What services can the FACC provide to individuals and businesses?
- Current events: Brexit, the "yellow vests," tariffs
- French American innovation, including the #MidwestRising movement of French-American Innovation Midwest
- Doing business in and managing cross-border M&A transactions between the U.S., France, and beyond
- How to leverage organizations such as TeamNEO, JobsOhio, the Chambres du Commerce et du l'Industrie (CCIs)
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
Lunch with Margaret Mitchell - Leaders in Education
Monday, March 2, 2020
Join us in Cleveland or via live webcast for the 5th in our Leaders in Education Lunch Series with special guest Margaret Mitchell, President and CEO of the YWCA of Greater Cleveland