Handling Real Estate Transactions From Start to Finish
Are you confident in your abilities to close complex real estate transactions? Are you behind on current trends or looking to learn new ways to navigate the process? Join McDonald Hopkins' John Heer as he presents "Special Considerations for Commercial and Investment Transactions" with the National Business Institute on May 6 in Akron or May 9 in Cleveland. This fundamental course will provide you with current procedural guidelines and tools necessary to handle your transactions from contract to closing. The world of real estate is ever-changing and remaining up to date on legislative requirements and best practices is vital for success. Don't miss this opportunity to learn the latest information and techniques to guarantee a positive experience.
Click here for more information on the May 6 event in Akron
Click here for more information on the May 9 event in Cleveland.
- Walk through the real estate closing process and procedures with useful checklists.
- Stay up to date on regulations and case law impacting your practice.
- Know the critical steps for a successful closing.
- Review local procedures to properly record deeds.
- Maintain an ethical practice by avoiding conflicts of interest and attorney pitfalls
Lunch with Margaret Mitchell - Leaders in Education
Monday, March 2, 2020
Join us in Cleveland or via live webcast for the 5th in our Leaders in Education Lunch Series with special guest Margaret Mitchell, President and CEO of the YWCA of Greater Cleveland