Structuring Indemnification Provisions in Business Associate Agreements: Allocating Risk in Healthcare Contracting
Rick Hindmand will be a panelist on a 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A presented by Strafford on Wednesday, December 4. This CLE webinar will guide healthcare counsel in determining whether and when to include indemnification provisions in business associate agreements (BAAs). The panel will offer best practices for drafting and negotiating indemnification provisions.
Click here to register.
- Whether and when to include indemnification provisions
- Considerations when determining whether and how to include indemnification provisions in a BAA
- Best practices for negotiating and structuring indemnification provisions
- What factors should counsel consider when determining if an indemnification provision is appropriate for a BAA?
- What approaches should counsel use to protect a client's interests when drafting and negotiating an indemnification provision?
- What are some best practices for counsel when structuring indemnification provisions in BAAs?