Join Dom Paluzzi on Thursday, October 17 at the 2019 NetDiligence Cyber Risk Summit in Santa Monica. Dom will be on a panel discussing "Threat Intelligence" including the importance of threat actor identification and Public / Private sector collaboration.
Click here to learn more.
- Overview of FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) Database and the National Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance (NCFTA)
- Importance of threat actor identification and attribution
- Public / Private sector collaboration on cases involving cybercrime and nation state attacks
- International Law Enforcement Information Sharing
- NetDiligence Insurance Industry Cybercrime Task Force