Ready to Restart: Employment Law Reopening Readiness, Risks & Responses
Join moderator Teresa Metcalf Beasley along with Miriam Rosen and Ryan Neumeyer for this one-hour webinar hosted by The Presidents' Council which will discuss critical employment law issues facing employers as businesses reopen and employees return to work.
- Examining practical health and safety considerations in the reopened workplace
- Discuss employee return to work concerns as well as FFCRA leave issues
- Review challenges and risks relating to furloughs, layoffs, and unemployment benefits
- Evaluate employment policies and practices that require review to suit new workplace realities
- Consider the changed nature