Teaming, joint venture agreements and new federal laws that can impact your bottom line
Federal government laws are constantly changing, and compliance is crucial to maintain you small business certifications and to successfully comply with government contract requirements.
- New Recent Federal Laws that Can Impact Your Bottom Line
- Sweeping New rules, including new Joint Venture rules, new Tribal rules, 8(a) eligibility and numerous other rules
- Affiliation issues and new SBA regulations
- Legal, Financial, and Practical issues to address when forming Joint Ventures and Teaming Agreements
- New Bid Protests, Size Protests and Status Protests of importance to guide you in putting together bid proposals
- Hard questions to ask your prospective Teaming and Joint Venture partners
- Lessons learned by small businesses the hard way.
- How small and large businesses can work together legally and ethically
Virtual and In Person at Rio Salado College
2323 W. 14th Street
Building C, Conference Center (1st Floor)
Tempe, Arizona 85281