Affordable Care Act
When the Supreme Court upheld the provisions of the Affordable Care Act, businesses were left with questions about how the legislation will impact them for years to come. For example:
- What constitutes affordable health insurance?
- How does the employer shared responsibility penalty actually work?
- What will employers need to do to comply with W-2 reporting and Summary of Benefits and Coverage requirements?
- How does the legislation impact grandfathered status of health plans and employee FSA contributions?
- What are the tax implications resulting from this decision?