Campaign finance and election law
Given the ever-changing political arena, it is important that individuals, corporations, contributors and candidates remain aware of the most recent campaign finance and election laws. From monitoring contributions and corporate involvement in political activity, to advising on best practices and avoiding common pitfalls, we have experience with a full range of issues that arise in campaign finance and election law matters and can work to ensure compliance and avoid even unintentional misconduct.
Our team includes attorneys with first-hand experience serving as or advising elected public officials at the county, state, and local level, as well as several current and former law directors. Campaign finance and election law services include:
- Establishing, maintaining, and advising political action committees.
- Establishing, maintaining, and advising 501(c)(4) and 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Representing candidates before local election boards, state panels, and in the state and federal court system.
- Resolving campaign issues and campaign finance issues.
- Advising on political contributions.