CLEVELAND (May 26, 2017) – McDonald Hopkins is pleased to announce the attorneys and practice areas that have been recognized by Chambers USA 2017.
- Raquel (Rocky) Rodriquez – Litigation
- Antoinette Pilzner – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- David Cupar – Intellectual Property
- Sean Malloy – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Scott Opincar – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Shawn Riley – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- James Stief – Banking & Finance
- Peter Welin – Construction
Two of the firm’s practice groups were also recognized in 2017.
Each year, Chambers USA ranks law firms and individual lawyers based on different qualities most valued by clients, including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment. Chambers’ research team conducts thousands of interviews with lawyers and clients throughout the year to create a basis for their ranks. More information is available on the Chambers website.
About McDonald Hopkins
Founded in 1930, McDonald Hopkins is a business advisory and advocacy law firm with locations in Cleveland, Chicago, Columbus, Detroit, Miami, and West Palm Beach. With more than 50 service and industry teams, the firm has the expertise and knowledge to meet the growing number of legal and business challenges our clients face. For more information about McDonald Hopkins, visit mcdonaldhopkins.com.