Cyber Master Class presented by MCPc and McDonald Hopkins
The Cyber Master Class is a 5-part webinar series examining the cybersecurity landscape and the anatomy of a data breach.
Four sessions remain in this series designed for:
- Business and Technology Leaders: Owners, C-Suite, VP/Director.
- Legal, Risk/Compliance, Technology, Communications Influencers.
- Mid-Market to Large Organizations: Healthcare, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Diversified Services, and more.
Watch Session 2
Understanding the Legal and Risk Imperatives | Recorded October 8, 2020
Members of McDonald Hopkins Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice Group, including Co-Chairs Jim Giszczak and Dominic Paluzzi, join Oswald Companies Vice President and Cyber Strategic Leader Lacy Rex to examine topics including:
- Cybersecurity is a team effort guided by your legal and risk advisors
- Roles that make up the team
- Developing a cyber protection protocol
- Understanding the legal, regulatory, compliance, and privacy concerns and how they tie back to threats
- Cyber breach insurance options
- Case Stories: Bottom Line Pain
- Resources for additional knowledge: Legal & Risk Checklist
Watch Session 1
The clear and present danger of cyber threats | Recorded September 24, 2020
Experts from the FBI and Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency discussed the clear and present danger of cyber attacks and explained how law enforcement regularly partners with the private sector to share information and expertise that helps organizations become more secure. Panelists: Eric Smith (Special Agent in Charge, FBI Cleveland), Chris Gabbard (CISA, Cybersecurity Advisor, Region 5), Gunner Wagh (MCPc, Security Principal), Dominic Paluzzi (Member, McDonald Hopkins, Co-Chair of Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice Group.
How your technology partner drives data protection
Thursday, October 29, 2020 | 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Save the Date and Register for the future Cyber Master Class sessions: