- Meet Todd Baumgartner Meet Todd Baumgartner, a member in the Business Department in our Cleveland office.
- Going Solar in Ohio and Beyond This is an opportunity to hear about a unique solar electricity project that is a breakthrough for local governments, landfills, and sustainability.
- 10 ways to protect your assets Estate planning and probate attorney Mike Witze discusses 10 ways to protect your assets.
- New SBA Rules and Other Federal Laws Impacting Government Contractors In this Business Hour, our panel covers important federal laws that will impact both small and large federal contractors.
- You've Been Served: Why employers get sued and how to avoid it In this Business Hour, we examined common employment situations that often lead to employment litigation and provided practical advice on how to address those situations.
- Shale Update: Midstream Rising In this Business Hour, our panel discusses midstream development in the Appalachian Basin, and provides an update on the shale industry as a whole.