John is an associate in the firm’s Business Department, focused on commercial finance, real estate lending matters and general business counseling. John’s commercial finance experience includes real estate lending transactions, economic development transactions, construction loan transactions, asset- and cash-flow-based financing transactions and syndicated loan transactions.
John also counsels corporate clients ranging from early stage startups to established businesses on a variety of general corporate issues such as formation, corporate governance, restructuring, compliance with loan agreements, and risk management and vendor and customer contract drafting, negotiation, and review.
Admissions - State
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Case Western Reserve University Weatherhead School of Management
- Ohio University EW Scripps School of Journalism
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Public Service and Volunteerism
- Richman Brothers Foundation, Board Member
- Paycheck Protection Program Loans: Lender Considerations
- The novel coronavirus impact on secured loans: Considerations for secured lenders and borrowers
- Material adverse effect clauses in credit agreements
- FinCEN beneficial ownership requirements now in effect
- Representation and warranty insurance 101