Joseph is an associate in the firm’s Business Department. He focuses his practice on commercial finance and general business counseling. Joseph has experience assisting in the representation of national and local lenders and borrowers in a variety of transactions, including asset-based finance transactions, syndicated loan transactions, and real estate acquisition, development and construction loan transactions. Prior to joining McDonald Hopkins, Joseph served as a law clerk for the Honorable Scott M. Bernstein of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida and participated in our Summer Associate Program. He is licensed to practice law in Florida and Ohio.
Joseph earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Miami School of Law in 2013. He received a B.S., magna cum laude, from The Ohio State University in 2010.
Admissions - State
- University of Miami School of Law
- The Ohio State University
Honors and Awards
- University of Miami School of Law Litigation Skills Program Honors Recipient
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement in Transnational Family Law
- The Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- The Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act (PACA), KeyBank, January 21, 2016