Kirstyn is an associate in the Business Department. Kirstyn’s experience includes three years as a human resource generalist at Lake Michigan Financial Corp. (now Chemical Financial Corp.). Most recently, Kirstyn has been an officer with InSite Capital where she was responsible for asset management and financial analysis of the company’s tax credit portfolio.
Kirstyn earned a J.D., magna cum laude, from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, in 2016 and a B.B.A., magna cum laude, in Human Resource Management and Marketing from Grand Valley State University in 2011. She is licensed to practice law in Michigan, but is not admitted in Ohio.
Admissions - Court
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Admissions - State
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Grand Valley State University
Honors and Awards
- Leadership Achievement Award and Distinguished Student Award
- Leadership Award for Young Professional in Financial Services
- Outstanding Adult Learner Award
- Law Students of the Year (Nominee)
Public Service and Volunteerism
- Grand Valley State University Alumni Association, Board Member
- Career Transitions Center of West Michigan, Career Coach and Workshop Volunteer