Neelraj (Raj) Arjune
Raj is an Associate in the Business Department at McDonald Hopkins. He has experience in a wide range of legal areas including business and mergers and acquisitions, tax, litigation, healthcare, intellectual property, estate planning, real estate, cybersecurity, and business restructuring.
Raj previously served as a law clerk at McDonald Hopkins.
Raj earned his JD from the Cleveland State University College of Law. He earned his Bachelor of Science in psychology with a concentration in forensics and mental health from John Carroll University.
Admissions - State
- Cleveland State University College of Law
- John Carroll University
Honors and Awards
- Dean’s List Honors Cleveland-Marshall College of Law: Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020
- Dean’s List Honors John Carroll University: Fall 2015, Fall 2016, Spring 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018
- Psychology Department Awards John Carroll University: Research Recognition, Service Recognition, and Applied Psychology Award
Public Service and Volunteerism
- American Cancer Society
- Black Law Student Association
- Peer Mentor Program at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- Legal Tutor at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- Legal Aid Society of Cleveland