Regen J. Shanzer
Regen is of counsel in the Litigation Department. She focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation, banking and title insurance litigation. Incident to her practice, she is involved in critical reviews and examinations of title, evaluating any insurance claims arising from the titles and efficiently managing the process in a responsive manner.
Before joining McDonald Hopkins in 2017, Regan was an associate at Cohen | Ruiz. She has more than 10 years of law firm experience.
Regan earned a J.D. from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2005. She received a B.A. in English from the University of Florida in 2001.
Admissions - Court
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Admissions - State
- University of Florida College of Law
- University of Florida
- Dade County Bar Association (Member, Young Lawyers Division)
- The Florida Bar (Member, Business Law Section & Reap Property, Probate & Trust Law Section)
- Collecting Judgments, 2009