As a member in the Litigation Department, Rich focuses his practice on commercial litigation with a specific emphasis on financial services and real estate litigation. He represents banks, financial institutions, owners, contractors, suppliers, sureties, utilities, title companies, and commercial landlords and tenants on a wide range of issues. Rich is involved in complex commercial litigation in both federal and state courts and has practiced in courts throughout the country. He regularly represents a Fortune 100 utility company in real estate and construction litigation matters. Rich has tried numerous cases and has argued various motions in both federal and state courts. He has extensive appellate and ADR experience.
Rich earned a J.D., with honors, from the University of Florida College of Law in 1997. He received a B.A. from Rutgers University in 1992.
Admissions - Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Admissions - State
- Rutgers University
- University of Florida College of Law
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Public Service and Volunteerism
- Cleveland Restoration Society, Board of Trustees
- The Western Reserve Fire Museum, Board of Directors
- Artists Archives of the Western Reserve, Board of Directors