Theresa M. Lanese
Theresa is an Associate in the Litigation Department at McDonald Hopkins and focuses her practice specifically in the area of business litigation. Prior to joining McDonald Hopkins, Theresa was an Associate Attorney at Lazzaro Luka Law Offices.
Theresa earned her J.D., magna cum laude, from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law at Cleveland State University in May 2018. During her time at Cleveland-Marshall, Theresa participated as an Articles Editor on Cleveland State’s Law Review. She also competed for two years on Cleveland-Marshall’s Mock Trial Team placing third in the 2017 Case Classic Mock Trial Tournament. Theresa received her B.S. in Criminal Justice, summa cum laude, from Bowling Green State University in December 2014.
Admissions - Court
- Ohio Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
Admissions - State
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- Bowling Green State University
Honors and Awards
- CALI Excellence for Future Award in Civil Procedure
- William K. Gardner Award for Outstanding Student in Civil Procedure
- CALI Excellence for Future Award in Criminal Procedure II
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Public Service and Volunteerism
- CMBA High School Mock Trial Competitions Volunteer Judicial Panelist, 2019